Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Muse Bonanza class this past weekend

I had my first A Muse class this past Sunday and it was FABULOUS. I had such a great time. It was at Stamp Salado in Salado, Texas. Sandy, the owner, is just a hoot! Thanks Sandy for everything. I really enjoyed meeting all of these really fun ladies. We had a full class and they did awesome and getting everything done!

We did 4 cards and a nugget treat box.

Card One:
Santa Pocket Card
Images and cardstock all by A Muse
Accessories: Marvy Giga Scallop and Mega Circle punches, liquid applique, red jumbo eyelets, Crop-a-dile, black grosgrain ribbon, markers, and 3-d glue dots



Card Two:
Stamping/Girl's Night out
Images and cardstock all by A Muse
Accessories: Diamond Glaze, Marvy Giga Scallop Square Punch, May Arts ribbon, 3-d glue dots








Card Three:
Happy Fall
Images and cardstock all by A Muse
Accessories: Bronze embossing powder, A Muse orange crush ribbon




Card Four:
Best Witches
Images and cardstock all by A Muse
Accessories:
Black Fun Flock, Heat & Bond







Nugget Box:
Images by A Muse
Directions for this can be found on Splitcoast here.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Looks like you made some really nice cards and I love the candy box. I teach in MN for A Muse.

Wishing you all the best.

Anonymous said...

great cards! i'm glad your first class was a success! :) lexi