Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Muse bumper card!

So, September is almost gone. And you know how I started the bumper card thing with my SU! customers in January? Well, that has taken off and everyone seems to be loving sending and receiving and seeing new ideas. Then in August, I started the bumper card society among fellow bloggers. And that went to countries I never imagined. This month I thought our A Muse yahoo group might be a fun place to do some bumper cards. And some how I actually joined the list rather than just organize it. Know what that means right? I had to make a card ... and fast!

Here's my bumper card for September:

In the picture the card isn't folded. I wanted to show the whole scene. But the "back" of the card has the 3 buildings on the left. It's hard to tell but all the windows have diamond glaze on them and there is glitter on the store signs, etc. The sun is from a Martha Stewart punch (GASP!) that I got at Michael's for 40% off. That's the only way I was getting it! The sentiment says "I'd rather be stamping!" If only...

Anyway, I hope the receiver likes it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is an amazing card.