Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Muse Newsletter?

Are you signed up to get it? No, why not? Oh my goodness, it's CHALK full of ideas and tips and such. Go here and sign up... it's free! And you know what else? The newsletter comes out weekly and Linda posted this on her blog the other day... did you see that? Subscribers get exclusive access to sales!! WOHOO... who doesn't love that? Go... now... sign up.

So this week's newsletter has two new features it in. I am excited to share with you one of the cards I did for the Oldies but Goodies section. My good friend and fellow instructor, Michelle Clark, picked Seattle Girl as a stamp we were to design with. Oh boy was this fun! :D

I wanted to showcase Seattle Girl doing something more than walking in the rain. So, I made her jump in the puddles. "oh what fun!"

It's hard to see in the picture but her umbrella and raincoat have diamond glaze on them to make them shiny! And the new clear twinkle stickers in the tear drop shape are perfect for the splash that I wanted to show.

I hope you get a chance to see this week's newsletter. There are lots of great ideas in there.

3 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

I love this card..the puddle and splash are my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Very fun, Geeta! It's so cute that you made the coat shiny!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card Geeta! I love it!