Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring!!!


Here is another card from the Spring Bling class that I taught at Memory Depot a couple of weeks back. It's a pocket card and very easy to do with the A Muse notecards! The notecards are wonderful because all the cutting and scoring is done for you! Love that!

This little chick is, of course, flocked. I seem to be flocking anything around here these days. So much FUN!

Then when you pull on the ribbon, the inside comes out to reveal this:

"You're still a SPRING Chick!"

Love that saying, too. Geez, when did I become the age that that seems appropriate to give to myself or my friends. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I really like the sentiment stamped inside on the purple Retro Rectangle. Great idea!

AlexsMom said...

I love the card. Can you tell me what sizes the scallop punch and the circle punch are?

Pam from Newfoundland