Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day - 2 weeks early!


As promised, here are the pics from last week's Valentine's Day workshop. First, we did a sour cream container filled with Kisses. The sour cream container was made from SU! Vellum Cardstock (not Vellum paper).

Next, we did three 3x3 notecards. We used the Love Matters set found in the Winter Mini on pretty in pink with chocolate chip and whisper white cardstock.

Those 3 note cards fit perfectly in our 3rd project.... A love notes MAILBOX! The day after Christmas, I was surfing SCS (big surprise!) and one demo. somewhere in the US had seen these cute mailboxes in the $1 spot at Target. I went to my Target everyday for, I think 6 days, in search of these. I got 3 or 4 at my Target and I called the next closest one and got them to hold all they had - 32! Then I logged back onto SCS and low and behold, almost all Targets in the US were sold out of them. I swear that SCS site is great for business... once someone finds something cool, within days, it's on backorder everywhere! Anyway, we covered these cute mailboxes with the Loves Me designer paper from the Winter Mini. I'm going to make a bunch of these for my son's preschool for Valentine's Day!

No comments: