Sunday, January 28, 2007

Workshop cards...

Well, I had two workshops back-to-back this weekend and we made the same things for both. We did 2 cards and a sour cream container. The sour cream container was the same one we did for the Valentine's Day camp last week and I'll post that later. Here are the two cards... the first one is using my all-time favorite color, Elegant Eggplant (yes, I do use it all the time!) and the Blossoms Abound stamp set from SU! I've done this card in cranberry (shocking, I know) and it is beautiful, too. It demonstrates how to do SU!'s 2-step stamping. I just think it's pretty.

I showed the second card to demonstrate Heat Embossing. I used one of my favorite backgrounds, the big Floral one with Black Staz-on and then the "love" from Wonderful Words. My upline, Jenn, says the card reminds her of lingerie! It seems like a good Valentine's Day card.

No comments: