Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Austin A Muse classes at Memory Depot

I promise that I have cards to show sometime soon. And I promise that I've been working on them and not hanging out at the new A Muse Addicts website that we launched last week (ok, so I do go there often but I am making stuff too!)! By the way, we are giving away GREAT NEW products directly from A Muse over there as part of our launch party week! Go check us out.

Anyway, I have some updates for upcoming classes at MEMORY DEPOT here in Austin:

Feb 23 10am-12p Just for friends - Elzybells style - has 2 slots open
Feb 23 1pm-3pm Just for friends - Elzybells style (PLEASE NOTE new time ... not 4-6 anymore!) - has 6 slots open

March 22 10-12 Spring Bling - has 4 slots open (*fyi - this is the day before Easter) - this class features Spring cards (not Easter)

NOW... the Spring Bling class will not include Easter because it's too late! So, there is a new class scheduled (as of this morning!) on March 15th from 10-12pm, called Easter Eggstravaganza! This class will feature Easter cards.

Hope you can make it to one of these!

No comments: