Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Teacher treats...

So, do you remember elementary school? Did you have a bazillion teachers? I'm a bit in shock at the sheer number. So, in my previous post I mentioned that my eldest son's class has 22 kids, right? Okay, let's back track a bit...

Eldest son was 2: 2 teachers, 1 aux. teacher (music), 8 kids
Eldest son was 3: 2 teachers, 1 aux. teacher (music), 12 kids
Eldest son was 4: 2 teachers,1 aux. teacher (music), 16 kids

This brings us up through last year.

Now, this year, the bunnies, they're a multiplyin'....

Youngest son is 19 mo: 2 teachers, 1 aux. teacher, 8 kids
Eldest son is 5: 1 teacher, 6 aux. teachers, 1 VERY NICE NEIGHBOR THAT DRIVES HIM TO SCHOOL EVERY MORNING because the BUS comes to *#*$!!#$?! early, 2 Martial Arts teachers (I forgot about these... he reminded me... I had to scramble yesterday to fix that!), 22 kids

OMG.

Can you imagine what will happen in 4 years, when 2 are in elementary? Ok, so most of you
probably already have this "problem" but remember I'm an engineer and numbers are part of my makeup! ACK!

Breathe.

Good thing I started these projects a while back. No, actually that's not the GOOD thin
g... the GOOD thing is Papertrey's tins. OMG. WHAT a life saver AND SUPER QUICK! Thanks Nicole and the Papertrey gang. Your simplicity is exactly my lifestyle (or maybe it's exactly what my lifestyle needs at the moment!).




Stamps: PaperTrey's Spooky Sweets
Paper/CS: all SU!
Ink: SU! Only Orange
Accesories: PaperTrey's Tins (4 oz square clear top tin)

Thanks for looking (and listening :))!

2 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

OMG those are just too cute. Your son needs to be in my class!!

Rhonda said...

These are so nice!! Those tins can add up and be a bit pricey!! How generous of you!