Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Muse Challenge 10 - Not a card #1


So, apparently I LOVE this challenge. Who knew? I thought I'd make one thing just to enter the challenge and call it quits. Because in my book, anything but a card takes a lot longer than a card. But being the valedictorian of the Jenn Balcer School of Hoarders, I found ALL kinds of fun stuff that I've been wanting to make. Huh. Who knew.

First up: Embossed napkins. A couple of years ago for my birthday, my friend Amy made me some cocktail napkins for all occasions to use at my Stampin' Up! classes. They were so cute AND way to nice to use at a workshop! HOARD. She told me they were super easy to make. I never did try it until tonight. And guess what color napkins I happened to have? PURPLE ... yeah you guessed it. Oh, and you'll see a theme with that tonight.

Stamp: A Muse spiral
Ink: SU! White craft
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun (be careful not to get too close or you'll discolor/burn your napkins!), May Arts Ribbon, Paper Napkins

1 comment:

Kristina Lewis said...

What a great idea!!