Friday, July 20, 2007

Crazy Stamp Chick...


Do you know her? Her name is Michelle. She was in the AMUSEAPALOOZA contest with me. And you know what this crazy stampin' chick has done???

She has voted me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Can you freakin' believe that? Okay, let's analyze shall we? (you all knew this was coming.... when don't I
over analyze something! :P

Rockin' = have no idea
Girl = yep, I qualify
Blogger = one who blogs... okay, yes, I qualify there.

2 out of 3 ain't so bad ;).

SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU Michelle. It's such an "ego" builder.

And now the tag part... ugh, does anyone like to do this part? I always feel like I am leaving someone out. I hate that.

So, I'm ONLY going to tag one... AND I'm certain she's been tagged before and I'm also certain she doesn't play these games very much. But I feel it is my duty to tag her.

Jenn, my dear, sweet fabulous friend. You are now a "rockin' girl blogger". But we all already knew that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well of course I can believe that she nominated you! Sillly Geeta! She got here first! hahaha

Annnnddddd, yes ... you ROCK!

~Tex