Sunday, July 8, 2007

Made in Mexico!!!

Hola! Como estas? Uh no, I don't speak Spanish. That's about it. :)

Greetings from Mexico. Yes, we are on vacation (again). With 2 kids... uh, 5 and 1. Yes, insane. Anyway, this is our last trip of my husband's sabbatical from work. Boo hoo. But we are at a beautiful resort just south of Cancun, Mexico. And guess what? It's not raining here.

However, the internet availability is next-to-nothing, so you won't here much from me this week.

The amuseapalooza contest ends today, Sunday, July 8th.

I did bring some of my stamping stuff with me. Of course, I did. Hello?? Have you been reading my blog for the past 10 weeks??? I bet my A Muse stamps have more mileage than most! :)

Okay, 2 ATCs (for the swaps I'm in) and 1 card:

ATC:
Stamps: A Muse
CS: SU! WW, BB, Summer Sun
Ink: Palette Noir
Ribbon: May arts
Markers to color


ATC:
Stamps: A Muse
CS: SU! Barely Banana, Lovely Lilac, WW
Ink: Palette Noir
Ribbon: May arts
Markers to color


Card:
ATC:
Stamps: A Muse
CS: SU! Real Red, Vellum CS
Ink: Palette Noir
Ribbon: May arts
Markers to color


Made in Mexico.... get it? he he he :)

No comments: