Monday, October 1, 2007

Balcerific...

So, I was poking around on Splitcoast and catching up on my google reader (all the blogs that I read on a daily basis!) and one theme kept jumping out at me... Balcer-anything... Holy Balcer... Balcerific, etc.

Hmm, why does that name sound so familiar? Oh, right... that's my long lost upline's name... Jenn Balcer. You know what? She's the featured stamper this week over on splitcoast. One of the many challenges every week over there is featured stamper. Basically, pick something from the featured artist and CASE it with minor tweaks. Well, how could I resist CASE-ing her? Isn't that part of my job? :)

Well, we all know that I like PURPLE. And well, Jenn likes a lot of colors... purple isn't right up there with the top gaziilion. ;) So, I, of course had to do something in purple! Now, I need a birthday card for a long-time, dear friend of mine. Two birds... one card. Love it when that happens.

Jenn's inspirational card is here. Mine is VERY similar but a bit different.


Stamps: SU! All around bundle birthday Hostess level 3
Cardstock: SU! Lovely Lilac, Ballet Blue, Basic Black, and Whisper White
Ink: Lovely Lilac
Accessories: Giga scallop circle punch, mega circle punch, 1.5" circle punch, Crop-a-dile, 1/2" circle punch, May Arts Ribbon (gingham), SU! retired Grosgrain (THANKS JENN!), Signo gel pen;

Here's what the inside looks like. I'm not sure why the ballet blue looks so funky in the pictures. It's not that bright.

Anyway, Jenn, thanks for ALL of your inspiration. You are truly the best upline I could ever imagine. Thank you very much for everything!

No comments: