Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm cured!


Those of you that know me, know that I claim to be "bow-tarded". I think I'm cured. A couple of weeks ago, I had a workshop where I had leftover cut card stock. I decided to make up those cards tonight to put in my stash. It's one of my favorite cards, so it was easy to get motivated to finish them up. It uses the Dazzling Diamond Dust technique. Anyway, I usually tie a knot whenever I use ribbon but for some reason tonight, I thought I'd try a bow! OMG! (Angela, if you read this, I know you're not wanting to try it!) It's easy! Maybe it's because I used organdy and not grosgrain. I'm so excited. Of course, a knot is still easier. The card is Certainly Celery, with layers of Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Basic Black, and Whisper White. LOOK at that bow! :)

No comments: